We are pleased to invite you to the annual ISCB Student Council Open Business meeting. This meeting is for people who want to learn more about how the Student Council operates, how they can get involved, get updates on current Student Council activities, and find out where the Student Council will head in the future. For those interested in getting involved in ISCB Student Council activities there will be mentors available to answer your questions and tell you how you can contribute to our community.
This year the Student Council Open Business meeting will be held in conjunction with the ISCB Open Business meeting. We strongly encourage you to come along to both meetings and learn how each of the organizations work.
Sunday, July 15th, 12:40 – 14:30 in room 104a
Input and feedback from the community are very important to us and we hope that you will join for this meeting!
- Report from the ISCB Student Council Leadership — Overview of recent developments within the ISCB Student Council
- Contributing to the Student Council — Learn about contributing to the ISCB Student Council
- Regional Student Group initiative — Presentations by Regional Student Groups members
- 8th ISCB Student Council Awards Ceremony — Presentation of the winners of the Best Poster and Best Presentation Awards as well as the recipients of the Student Council Travel Fellowships
- Outlook — Overview of the plans for the coming months and a preview of the 7th ISCB Student Council Symposium
- Feedback and Discussion — An opportunity to voice your opinion about the efforts of the ISCB StudentCouncil and the direction it should be taking. The ISCB Student Council is counting on your input!